Mice are fairly intelligent and can often outsmart traps set for them. If they see something new or unusual in their surrounding environment, they will shy away from it.
In recent deployment, we found mice are able to “steal” the baits without activating the traps.
However, with our Rodenteye Sensor and our Smart Multi Mouse Trap System (SMMTS), we successfully trapped 23 mice in just 3 days!
our Rodenteye Sensor and our Smart Multi Mouse Trap System (SMMTS), we successfully trapped 23 mice in just 3 days!
Let’s see what exactly happened on this site:
- Installed RodentEye Sensor System at potential rodent pathway and entry point to detect rodent activities.
- Established rodent activities through our 24/7 real time heat map
- Deployed 10 sensors traps at rodent hotspot to trap the mice
- Continue monitor from web-based heat map for next 9 days, no positive results showed.
- Day 10th, did thorough site check, found all baits were “gone” but nothing trap. Reset up traps with different baits and placed hunting camera to determine the secret culprit.
- Day 11th, did followed up on site, found baits again all gone without single catch. Found one trap left paw prints, hunting camera recorded one rat moved up and down the trap without triggering it.
- Deployed 7 units of special mouse traps- Smart Multi Mouse Trap System (SMMTS)
- Day 12th trapped 11 mice. Reset up the traps.
- Day 13th trapped a further 7 mice. Reset up the traps.
- Day 14th trapped 5 more mice. Reset up the traps.
- Day 15th heat map showed zero activity.
This showed how successful our rodent control program.
Are you also facing rodent issues? Check with us to find out more!